Thursday, December 12, 2013

What is the Truth?

I am a fool. That much is certain to me. Nothing else really is. What I attempt to show you here is my life, or what appears to be my life, my lives, and the oblivion concerning it all.

I've never felt more deceived, and betrayed as I do at this moment. The Truth Hurts. This is why it is encoded within it.

TRUTH ~ HURT

When a film says the people in it resembling real people, how it's coincidence,  is a direct insult to all of us who have had their memories of their love stolen and placed on a monolith for people to feed off of, to watch, to view ones life as it is some stage play, waiting for the next viewer to not understand, and not care about what is shown.

No, it isn't "purely" coincidental. Not anymore.
Not when you have stolen my lives and put them on a monolith.

How can I even show you this madness ? How can I do this without you yourself losing all faith and wonder? What is my purpose for even doing this?

I want to understand who is deceiving me, who is tricking me, who is playing me, who is doing this to us. Is it really my fault ? Am I to blame for all this ?

You be the judge. I'm tired of judging. Or am I?

It doesn't feel to me like I do this out of love. I feel empty because of these experiences. I thought I knew something when I didn't know anything. I didn't know the person I loved. I didn't know myself.

What is real ?
 
It has become quite clear to me, that Ryan Reynolds is role playing characters based off of me. He himself probably has no idea the extent of the films meanings he finds himself in, or maybe he does know everything about Medusa and these Soul Traps and Soul Ovens and Lunar Re-Incarnation, but I won't bet on that.

Not only do we have Ryan Reynolds as a clear reference to my own "character", we also have Hugh Jackman, and I can show you all exactly how this is me. If it wasn't I wouldn't have been able to decode it. I could always be wrong, but I don't think that is the case after all the "proof" I've encountered.

I'm not going to explain The Nines to all of you. I'll just state that the other parallel realms and universes could not have been created by me, and I don't accept that seeing as this lunar game I have stumbled into is more complex than the average person would care to go into. But I'm not average am I. I'm a Nine apparently.

The film itself was referred to me by Chrissy Sumer, who has turned out to be a shape shifting cat person , which is distressing enough seeing as my other roles deal with Vampires and Werewolves. Literally ass deep in crazy.

Live forever?
Like Hugh Jackman's other character Wolverine?

Multiple lives. This film makes no sense to everyone else because it is my life. Not yours. But then I'm sure others can connect and feel what I feel. But I don't think they do. I don't think they understand. Death is a Disease. This disease is lunar based.

We even find the region of the Orion Star System where they go to be reborn is just another docking station, another lunar base. Since the Orion system is a macro sized brain, it becomes clear to me a projection is based in this region and the projection has interfered with all life.

How could you possibly understand ? Maybe you never will and will except death and rebirth endlessly , but I won't.

Hugh Jackman role plays me. I'm not sure if he even knows what he does, not sure if he is even human. How can one know anything in a fake world ? It really comes back to that Total Recall poster; What Is Real ?

Clearly nothing is at this point.
I don't know anything

I've get to Jessica Biel a little later in the article, but since we are arriving at Kate Beckingsale's character it seem pertinent to show you how deep all the connections run. Beckingsale plays Ana in Van Helsing, a vampire flick I broke down a little bit in a previous article, but did not go into the depths I will be here.

Van Helsing's name is Gabriel. The film itself alludes to the fact that reincarnation is real, and those who go to the moon forget while those who stay trapped on earth have a little longer memory span.

This whole Gabriel business relates to me. They think I am Gabriel. If you have seen my hair you may understand. But regardless, why should I tell anyone who I truly am ? I don't know for sure. I just want to break this all down for further clarity.

Never wanted to be an angel.
The connection is Amitiel is a girl I once knew
back in 2007.

Gabriel turns out to be one of Ryan Reynolds other selves in The Nines. What a surprise. The linguistics and symbols point to me. I didn't want this. That much I can know. Or maybe I'm wrong and I wanted this all along. I wanted the lunar wars. I wanted the earth to shake and tremble under my wrath as I vanquish shadows of the moon.

Van Helsing becomes a farce in the face of the twin film Solomon Kane which is just an extension of this same plot, and takes us right back to The Fountain.

Who thinks up this crazy ?
And the actor also has my name; James.
So others know about my past lives. Meanwhile I don't.


The woman who must be saved in the film Solomon Kane is Merideth because it is always about Mary with me.

Gabriel in Castlevania Lords of Shadow deals again with my own life . We see Marie is an exact double almost of Jessica Biel. So who is this woman who is so special to me, or was so special?

Her beauty makes me forget, and I think this is
exactly the problem. I forget what I should not.
 
Seeing the newest Castlevania about to be released deals directly with all these betrayals and lies I have suffered through the ages. We see Carmilla is Jewel Del Core, what she once was perhaps when she was younger, controlling whatever orders she does.

What a giveaway.

It is all vampire related. This is why you have Ryan Reynolds alongside Jessica Biel in Blade Trinity.
It's all about me and medusa.

Can't trust anyone.
Not even me.

In Total Recall it seems apparent that the whole movie was inside "my" head. At the end the roman crowfoot sigil is not on his arm, meaning it was all fake, courtesy of Medusa aka Jessica Biel.

This could explain the crows on the cover of The Illusionist. Once again a film dealing with a past life I may have lived or may not have. The point is the connections with the characters and what or who they represent.

Clearly nothing is what it seems.
How many lives and deaths have I suffered in this realm ?

Paul Giamatti, being apart of Cold Souls would be well aware of all these themes I discuss. Who knows perhaps he is even reading this now.

The thing with these films, and the themes portrayed all do seem to come back to the nines, in which I play all these characters. So I question myself am I truly responsible for the way humanity is?

It is always me and Medusa.
How could I trust this woman?


The main characters look like me because it is me. They somehow know about all my other lifetimes and all my romances with Medusa, Marie, whatever her name is.

And clearly all my faults are known to.
 
In Silent Hill 2, the video game we have James Sunderland. The game, while dealing with multi dimensional phenomena and the monsters that inhabit those regions, is not what I am focusing on. Rather the names of the characters and aspects of the story are what recur again and again in these other films.

There is Mary, and Maria. Maria looks like Mary, but is an exotic dancer. The connection of course is from The Adjustment Bureau with the girl who is a dancer. Same woman.

Mary got sick and apparently I got tired of her. Frustrated and angry. Resentful. The other girl in the game is Laura, who is also in Castlevania Lords of Shadow. A coincidence? Hardly.

Yeah, I'm going into the Soul Ovens. But that was already a given.
It is lunar manipulation on so many levels. I don't expect the people
to even understand these games about my lives.
I barely do.

This all ties back into The Fountain, and to confirm that theme we have Aztec tablets depicting myself in the game Silent Hill 2. The Mayan warrior cherubim who guarded the tree of life, has a connection to Silent Hill's tablets of the goddess of sexual misdeeds in the sense that a lunar program causes us to mess up our lives and then seeks to correct it ?

This is the same greek garbage that was offered to us before. Build a house then burn it down, then rebuild.

WHY!!!
WHY BUILD SOMETHING ONLY TO DESTROY IT ?
TIBETAN MANDALA CRAP!

WHY!!!
WHO DOES THAT!!!
A LUNATIC!!!

It's lunar psy ops. And I'm letting you all know ... or maybe I'm just playing my Prince Leopold role from The Illusionist. Maybe I am playing the cruel Douglas Hall, maybe I am not real as the members of the Hellfire Club stated in the Curse of King Tut's tomb.

Are all women spider bait ?

Of course James is a fractal of Jim from Treasure Planet as well as Rick O'Connell
from The Mummy, which also starred Rachel Weisz.


Is it all in my head?

Are you in my head?

I didn't invent soul traps and soul ovens did I ?

Ultimately these movies and games are heavy duty lunar programs. Since I am the most important apparently, they have to really attack me on levels no one would fathom.

Fate once again. It is Medusa.
And I almost got tricked again, or rather I did.


I know Gabriel encodes the IEL suffix. Which means all those EL's are garbage, and it would seem their is a massive effort to discredit me before I even did anything. Whatever the case, why should I quit speaking what is right and true? Because the fallen will get me?

The fall enslaves us all, according to Total Recall. Perhaps it does.



What more to say. Seems the battle will be fought alone, one on one.
Does one truly have allies in this war ?

Honestly I half assed this article.

What can I write, this is madness involving myself on such a personal level, do any of you really care or is the truth just that, you aren't even real like I am.

I don't know. I just don't know.

No matter what it ends in reset like The Adjustment Bureau. May as well keep fighting till I get reset and do it all over again like I usually do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jim.It's Peter Angel here.Hope your ok mate.Can't seem to find you on facebook
    have you been banned? Are you ok? Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete