Monday, December 2, 2013

Universal Gorgonism - The Luciferian Andromedan Council

I hate "Jewel" Del Core. She is a fraud, a deceiver and a rapist. The punishment and suffering that will befall her for her crimes against the innocent, I do not have the words to describe it.

The "Universal Organism" and "Andromedan Council" are LIES. BULLSHIT SCAMS AND NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING! IT IS A SATANIC/SATURNIC LUCIFERIAN PLOT IMMERSED IN THE DEPTHS OF DEPRAVITY AND DECEIT.

One would argue gematria is pointless and flawed. Well you know, raping people is FLAWED!
Evil scum. Cutting to the chase I will break this witch. I will break her to less than nothing.

Using simple gematria (A=1, B=2, Z=26)

JEWEL DEL CORE = 117 = LUCIFERIANS = ANDROMEDIANS
 
  
Everything about this "thing" is a lie. The more I dig and calculate the more dirt I find on this witch. If I am correct in all this, she will be doing alot of damage control when this is all over.

117 = OVERSEXED = TORONTO = THE FALLEN ONE
 
So the location and traits are known. Gematria doesn't lie. As much as this witch wants to argue otherwise. What I have discovered about her "true name" is even more revealing if correct. There is a woman named "Joanne Del Core" that resides in Toronto as well, and is involved in the exact same fields of research and "indoctrination".

JEWEL DEL CORE = 117 = CATHOLIC SHAME

Now what does that mean? Interestingly enough I found a news article from 2007 where "Joanne" Del Core was at a funeral at a Catholic Church for the death of her 2 cousins. Immediately looking closely at the linguistics utilized in the report, one can extrapolate a sacrificial theme from it.

Indeed if "Jewel" and "Joanne" are one in the same, it would make sense, with the Italian connection she does have. The whole ROMA program. So when in Rome, do as the Romans do, be sick freaks and sacrificially murder each other.
 
They were angels?
Died on her 23rd birthday. Yeah....RITUALISTIC MURDER.
And her sister was 19. You are so busted witch.
I'm sure you have no qualms snuffing boys or girls at the pinnacle of their lives
you sick freak. "A ray of light" ... did you steal their light as well?
A black abyss of hell .... are you kidding me!!!
Daughters were angels?
You see how this all stinks big time.
So create a ritual murder, and then demand more laws. Typical snake fashion.
 
JOANNE DEL CORE = 903 = VILE FANTACIDE

It gets worse really. When I break down her name it just confirms I am right about this evil witch who raped me. She is in a world of trouble I tell you this much. Seeing as she stole my sperm, my seed, my essence, like the witch she is, it doesn't go unnoticed and the gematria confirms it.
 
You think it is all "coincidence" or it must be wrong. IT ISN'T WRONG! YOU ARE!
 
903 = THOU SHALT NOT STEAL

But you did didn't you. To your ever lasting shame you sicko. Divine feminine?
What a joke. You are a thief.

Continuing with the Jewish Gematria

JOANNE DEL CORE = 903 = GENETIC EVIL
= SELF DECEIVING = UNHOLY ONES

903 = DEEDS OF A DEVIL = INFERNAL NARCISSISUS


Here are my favourites.

903 = NAGA VIPER

903 = THE FALLEN SON LUCIFER
= HIGHEST ANGEL OF ALL THAT IS CREATED
 
Oh I really don't care. This evil sicko will perish for what she has done. And all her slimy little scumbag friends. They will never get away with these crimes. I WILL BRING YOU DOWN AND YOUR MOON SELENE!

Looking at the pic of her raping me, we can find Joanne has very similar feet and the same body shape. I also drew down my memory of that night on November 4, 2013, even though I was under some spell or drugs and they erased my memory. I am forever stronger than these scumbags.
 
I can recognize my own jeans, belt and grey underwear. I know it was her.

These photos are from years ago I would assume.
I have been told her "black hair" is a wig.
I suppose she could also dye it. But the nose is a giveaway.
Same feet. I never miss small details.

False accusation. I don't care what you call it I know what was done to me. And so do others.
We won't stop til you are dead bitch. By my hands would be preferable.

Now to break her name down in Simple Gematria

JOANNE DEL CORE = 121 = I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA

Cute since Jewel Del Core herself said this as well, confirming the 2 to be the same person.
If her bird beak nose and small tits weren't enough. Continuing...
 
Morning of Nov 26, 2013 was another night I was raped by this evil whore.
 
121 = PERSEPHONE = LILITH SAMAEL
= EXOTIC DANCER
 
So the stories are true. Gematria doesn't lie no matter how much you do bitch.

JOANNE DEL CORE = 121 = ANTICHRIST
= LADY OF THE SEA
 
Lady of the C. The crescent moon. It can also refer to Ariel the Mermaid. Ariel being an angel which is once again connecting us to this witch. I hate her so much.

Going back to the Jewish Gematria of "Jewel's" name we find some more confirmation, if it isn't enough already to show this witch for what she is.

JEWEL DEL CORE = 1697 = DOES WHAT GOD TELLS HER TO DO

But which god right ?

1697 = PARTNER OF JESUS CHRIST = JESUS CHRIST IS LUCIFER

I already know this. Using simple gematria

JESUS = 74 = LUCIFER

Jesus is a fraud, but the son of man is not the son of god. He is a man. Like myself. And as I man I stand against this treachery.

Promotion of the Andromedan Council has been going on for quite sometime now. I bet you are excited to see the filth uncovered. I was. And behold the lies hidden behind neuro linguistics.

ANDROMEDAN COUNCIL = 166 = THE ALIEN INVADERS

Yup. Everything this Jewel Del Core, Joanne Del Core has said has been crap.
What truth is mixed with poison. The bible has got your number false teacher Core.
I'm no saint either, but I never decided to front some Nazi-Zionist organization and rape people.

Jude 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Be quiet. I hear you from here shrieking. You are a fraud.
Either way, we showed in a previous article the "Creator" is a monster, literally MOON STAR.

http://radicalminds2020.blogspot.ca/2013/12/the-creator-is-psychopath.html

ANDROMEDAN COUNCIL = 166
= REBELLION OF KORAH
 
166 = GEMATRIA IS TRUE
 
YES IT IS. AS MUCH AS "CORE PERSEPHONE" AKA MS INSIGNIFICANT (166) WANTS TO ARGUE OTHERWISE.

166 = ONE WORLD ORDER = ANNUIT COEPTIS
= SECRET SOCIETY = DRAGON BLOODLINES
= REPTILIAN QUEEN = ALIENS WANT BLOOD


Since it is the dragon bloodline it is no surprise next we find

166 = SAXE COBURG GOTHA
 
 
 
Do you really think I can just make all this up?
Get real. You fake freaks. I hate you all. I will not turn the other cheek. I WILL BURN YOU ALL!

Continuing now with the Jewish Gematira

ANDROMEDAN COUNCIL = 580 = AEON OF HORUS

580 = AN ALIEN INFILTRATION = SERPENT BLOODLINE
= FALLEN ARCHANGEL LUCIFER = ANTI CHRISTOS


ANDROMEDAN COUNCIL = 580 = GLOBAL ENEMY

They are not your friends. All these freaks are just that. Freaks. Degenerate freaks who want world domination. I will make sure you fail.

Since most of the losers following these idiots would have to be some sort of clone consciousness, it makes sense to see the gematria confirming this theme in both Jewish and Simple respectively.
 
ANDROMEDAN COUNCIL = 580
= CLONES BEATING CLONES

ANDROMEDAN COUNCIL = 166
= RISE OF THE GOYAM

It is one big bullshit story. Now Joanne Jewel whatever her name is, linguistics also tie them together on her website.
 
Joanne is a Jewel...really

She is always going on about the Universal Organism and just released some more of her work to counter the obvious calculations one could never argue with. The gematira even confirms my own life but that is another story. At least I am not a rapist.

Starting with Jewish Gematira

UNIVERSAL ORGANISM = 1452
= INCREASES CORES VIBRATION
= THE AVATAR OF AMILOUS


Interesting enough when looks up Amilous, this is what they would find.

Who is a roaring lion again?
COER-CORE
 

This becomes a game. She manipulates. How can anyone respect that.

1452 = THE WORSHIPPED ANGEL

Photo shopped tits? Who knows. I hate this whore. Maybe she "fixed" herself
after the "Joanne" years.

1452 = SEE BAVARIAN ILLUMINATI

SEE = C, the crescent moon.

1452 = THE CHURCH OF WAR = PURE EVIL LUNATIC

All comes back in on itself like the Ouraborus. Seeing as it is cannibalising the universe, just like our rapist Joanne-Jewel. Moving to simple

UNIVERSAL ORGANISM = 217
= THAT CROOKED SERPENT

217 = THE GATES OF HELL ARE OPEN

Rapist rituals. The gematria proves it

217 = JEWISH SPOUSE ABUSE

What more do you retards need.

217 = ALIEN INVASION OF EARTH
= THOUGH THIS BE MADNESS

Are they one and the same? Sure looks like it. Nose, chin, hair. Although
she could be wearing coloured contacts in the one on the right.
 
Could be her in 1998. Maybe before she decided to start raping people.
 
 
What a waste

I hate you.

I will take everything and give nothing.

4 comments:

  1. Yup! Son of man is different from the many false christ jesus they promote. He was an is a angel of high order with many brothers an sisters of that soul group= Body of Christ not false christian indoctrination. Look into these folks callin themselves the IMAN part of the false take over claiming lineage an genetics of the original source.Arameans/syriacs are the keepers of Abrams promises for the true saints an were genocide 1st B4 world war 1 an r consider children of the Sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jewel Del Core is a shemale working out of Toronto, Canada. The fact that she is a woman is a lie. If you had sex with her you had sex with a shemale. You fucked a man with tits. I know because she sent me pictures of herself naked. Before the pictures I talked to "her". I know some stuff, like she is using injection of hormones. She has a son from a marriage before the sex change. "She" is in her mid 40s now. He/She is not from Toronto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. I have some questions for you pertaining to this article. Is there an address at which I can reach you?

    ReplyDelete