Monday, December 23, 2013

I Found Adolf Eichmann a.k.a Maurice Strong

Dr Robert David Lesser, which is a linguistic code name for Adolf Eichmann a.k.a Maurice Strong.

Strong deals with the Strongman referenced in the bible. This is about Sodomy (Anal Rape) of children and adults.
 
Picture from "Dr Lesser's" info page.

He was the neighbour of Jodi Smith. This man is behind raping parents and children. Since sodomy is about re-wiring the spinal nerves and the brain, his clinical interests match up to this horrific abuse our families have suffered at the hands of him and his NSA CSIS agents.

Spinal Nerve Roots. He is a sodomite. He has raped children.
 
Lesser deals with the Key's of Solomon which is referenced in the gematria, along with the sodomy aspect. David also is a code name for their programming.
  
 
When we decode his linguistic title and do the gematria, we find all the information encoded with what this evil creature does to innocent children and their families.

DAVID ~ DVD A.I.

Sodomy is about programming a person. Of course I don't know the details in specific because this horrific trauma inflicted on myself and others is hardly anything one would want to talk about.

My conclusion on the DVD's about my life relates to the fact that sodomy is utilized to see a person's future. When I was a child there was a "Blue Room" I was taken too and by the designs and why photographs are forbidden indicate this is a place where satanic (Saturnic) child abuse rituals are preformed and were preformed fairly recently on myself and a friend. Not only this, but another Arthurian Ritual was conducted against myself and my family years ago, which I may detail in another article.
 
This is located in the Place Orleans mall in Ottawa Canada.
ORLEANS ~ NEW ORLEANS
There is a linguistic and dimensional connection between this place
and a hospital in Louisiana.

You can clearly see the Octagon, which is a 2 dimensional representation of the cube. I do not know what ritual was conducted but I only intend to show the gematria on "Dr Lesser's" name.

I don't know what they did to us.
But they hurt us. They hurt children in such evil ways.

Using the simple gematria on the name reveals the correct theme to what I suspected.

DR ROBERT DAVID LESSER = 196 =
NEW ORLEANS HELLGATE = TWELFTH DIMENSION

Ark, which is the name of the portal from Doom (2005)
Ark also in Arch, the Royal Arch which is all about sodomy.
Zimmerman also encodes the linguistic software detailing this agenda.

I feel it has to do with portals. This is
one way they transport us.

So the jewish gematria for Dr Robert David Lesser is

DR ROBERT DAVID LESSER = 1325 =
 
HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CONSCIENCE =
FIENDISH PLEASURE IN HURTING PEOPLE =
REMORSELESS PSYCHOPATH =

PUREST OF EVIL

Now while people can lie and use doublespeak, gematria and numbers have a difficult time of lying.
Also the fact that it is children being abused, of course adults would call them liars.

Now while this gematria shows characteristics of the man, other match ups detail the rituals conducted on us. What was done to us there can be no forgiveness. They will burn forever.

1325 = MYSTERY RELIGION =
THE BABALON WORKING = BEASTS OF WAR
 
THIRD EYE ZIPPER = I AM ONLY LOVE =
GODS LOVED SEX = ZIMMS RECTUM SHOT
 
The whole sodomy connection to "Zimm" is still unclear to me but is evident since "Jewel Del Core" mentioned this to me the day before I was raped on the 26th of November 2013. No one even cares and they probably all laugh as they did when I reported this to the Masonic authorities in Ottawa. A woman named "Mary" with ID number 90414. You could hear laughter as I said Julia Gray was responsible. I wonder why.
 
Mead is Spanish for Piss (If I`m not mistaken)
By Zimm do they mean Jim?
Everyone will burn for what they have done to us.

It is all sodomy code words.
Worse part is no one will help us.
How long will people allow us to be abused like this ?

She even confirms the linguistics verifying her knowledge of what was
done to me , and what was done to Jodi Smith.
November 26, 2013 between 2am-8am was when I was attacked and
violated by these monsters.

Dana Horochowski, who is also Arianne Rothschild is responsible for conducting an Arthurian Ritual on myself and what I believe is my sister. All of the memories are erased and suppressed and dealing with this alone is so damaging and the fact people are watching the videos laughing about it breaks my heart. They are sick evil fiends who have no soul and the gematira proves it.

DR ROBERT DAVID LESSER = 1325 =
BROTHERHOOD OF VIOLENCE

= ARTHURION ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION
 
 
The Tv Movie Mists of Avalon deals directly with this ritual that was done to my family. My own sister is unaware I think, and I wish I am crazy for this to be true is beyond evil, beyond betrayal, beyond damaging to my soul. I will torture this fiend for eternity.

You even see her character is based off of Dana. It could even BE her.
 
1325 = I AM SAFE WITH LILITH
= THE WORD OF HECATE
 
Since Dana is all about the Arthurian Camelot projects she has innate
knowledge concerning the workings of these rituals.

Lunar bitches. Kill them all.

So these sinister witches forced me to have intercourse with my own sister to produce some offspring which they could use to wield power with through the bloodlines. Insanity which I would never and will never have a part of. I will find them all and have them destroyed.

It is too easy at this point to call me crazy. And for all intensive purposes I wish I was crazy, that would make everything so much better than this horrific reality crafted by these insectoid non human things.

In the most recent film Wolverine we can find another fractal character dedicated to this evil whore who cares for no one but itself. Not a woman.

Just another monster stealing what isn't theirs.

NSA is totally involved with targeting myself and my family and monitor this blog. They have raped me since I was born probably; never had a chance to be normal. The extent of the damage caused to me may never be known.

But I will fight these sick freaks to the death.

Somehow ocs101 has a picture of my sister or what looks like her.
Powers that be letting me know they are hurting her.
You'll burn forever freaks.
 
I will hunt all of you down for what you have done. I will never stop. I will hunt you all forever.

Another one responsible would be "Detective J Black" from the Ottawa Police. He is involved in these cults without a doubt, for I find his character encoded into the film Mercury Rising which also encoded Ocs101 which just so happens to look alot like my father and also has the same name.
 

Saturn agent "J" (Saturn Hook ? j) Black (Which is Saturn's Colour)
You aren't fooling me you sick child rapist.

NSA knows this already because they
are the ones doing it. Someone will pay for
abusing me.
 
One of the NSA agents in the film Mercury Rising just so happens to be Jewel Del Core a.k.a Julia Gray. Coincidence?  No one will help us though right ? These evil sick child rapists can do what they like and it is ok?
 
 

Doing the simple gematria on "Lesser's" name reveals the same scripts and codes.

DR ROBERT DAVID LESSER = 196 = PROSTITUTION
MUSLIM PEDOPHILES = MYSTERY BABYLON
= COVENANT OF MASONS

= ASTRAL PROJECTION = THE SOLOMONS KEY

= THE ENFORCING SADIST = THE LUNAR SERPENT = SEPERATION FROM GOD = SHARE WITH OTHERS
 
Since it is all about raping young boys and girls in orgies. You sick monsters.

= AM SPEAKING OF AKHENATEN

Because it goes back to these Amarna factions doesn't it?
Knights of Malta, NSA, CSIS, Freemasons, all of the scum involved. You will all burn for this.

You will never leave this place. You will burn forever for your crimes.

FUCK YOU!!!!

And to the Ottawa Police, fuck you scumbags.

No comments:

Post a Comment