Thursday, November 7, 2013

Stefan Schoellmann - The Unknown Nazi

The puppet masters are rarely glimpsed. You only see the puppets and think them "real boys". Today it changes. I introduce Stefan Schoellmann, whose connections will be revealed and elaborated to explain just how far reaching his contacts are and the control he exercises over global politics, culture and media. This man is part of Adolph Hitler's (Kermit Roosevelt's) family.
 

Since this man's family controls the media industry, it is important to realize he and his family control the movie scripts and what is put into movies. This is where real people are "coded" into their films in a ritualistic sense for various purposes but all of them sinister. Certain details regarding a persons life will be on screen in minute detail that it becomes unavoidable you are dealing with yourself as a character in a movie, game etc.

Of course me saying this means nothing. The proof is clear when one digs far enough, this man is a leading puppet master on this planet. Not for long though.
 

MAINLINE PRODUCER FOR TIME WARNER

 
I can two clear examples of myself being "coded" into films. One of them would be Green Lantern where we find Schoellmann wrote and produced it. Something I'm sure no one knows. I didn't even know. A very good friend and brave soul has revealed this to me and I have went further in my understanding of this massive conspiracy against us.

Before I go into the "coded" characters I want to show you Stefan Schoellmann's personal Linked profile in which he describes himself. Very revealing information and connections.
 
New Orleans Area. Remember that.

He mentions REAL TIME seeing as the media creates a totally fictitious reality.
National Security Agency connection. This guy sits atop the intelligence ladder.
It has been stated he owns and pimps the CIA.
This is the man controlling the "medusa" tech.
He is the man putting this medusa themes in all the film and games.
Look at what he is connected to.

"I give my best at what I do in REAL TIME"
Sure. What does he "actually" mean.
You want the truth. You can't handle it.
These people time travel.

The film is based in the New Orleans area.
 
The woman in "coded" into this film is the one I have been speaking to. Of course the appearance is slightly altered by the key events and experiences of my friend are present in this "coded" film. On another level this film deals with the Blackout that occurred in 2003 that at this point in my research, we must connect to entities crossing over from different dimensions. I mention this because of a foreshadowing of an Atlanta Blackout shown in The Net (1995)

It has been talked about these fake news stories regarding school shootings, are covers for actual events that these factions do not want you even being slightly aware of. There will be more "blackouts" and there will be more "shootings".

What must be understood is these "motion pictures" or "moving hieroglyphics" are not just "movies" but are actual real time rituals encoding real events that are made to appear far fetched and not possible. These are real people "coded" into these films and I will be showing you just how extensive Schoellmann's work and his unknown associates work is.

I will state it right away he is directly connected to Jewel Del Core and Dana Horochowski. But the first subject I wish to show is myself.
 
By putting this picture here I feel I have completed a time loop.
This is how they know about my "green lantern".
When they went back to 1973. This is so complex and I am still
breaking down the lies and mystery.
 

I was never aware of this film until my friend brought it to my attention. It became then quite obvious I was looking at myself. Schoellmann knows who we are, his family does and they have fore-knowledge and this is what I am here to demonstrate and prove.
 

Ultimately with the Green Lantern being about myself I can accurate tell you all who are familiar with the movie, yes I myself am scared but you know what I will continue fighting against impossible odds and sinister evil because that is who I am. Once you know your enemy, and see his weapon is fear, you yourself realize that you are infinitely stronger than them all. They want what you have because they lack it themselves.

The second film that is "coded" with aspects of my life and current research. There can only be a ridiculous answer to the reason behind the evidence I find in the film Treasure Planet (2002). Someone is travelling through time or the answer is even more bizarre. Whatever the case, calling me crazy is an exercise in futility.


I personally prefer not to divulge the secrets or meanings of my life to you the stranger but since others already know me better than I know or "remember" myself I guess it wouldn't hurt to show some obvious connections and encodings.

Since Jewel Del Core is an even more "coded" person than myself I will show you the important connection to the pink creature "Morph" you see on the Treasure Planet poster. Seeing as she made an extremely humorous but sinister video concerning me but also coded in my friend who's spine was attacked and damaged by these dark forces and their human puppets.


I will explain this "pink" shape shifter for what it is. The human body. The flesh that imprisons you. Morph aka Majin Buu from Dragonball Z is the human brain which leeches your soul energy. I have already explained this in the Medusa Masquerade article series. Credit for this knowledge goes to Kaboom The Moon. He is unparallelled in comprehending our predicament on this diseased cell.

For my friend to have a back injury and this screen to appear is NOT coincidence.
No such thing exists in this lunatic asylum.

What Jewel Del Core is explaining in these 2 screens is relating to my friend who they are trying to portray as insane and crazy. Unfortunately for her to include this picture in her video is a marker we are dealing with a sorceress as many are already aware of, but not to the extent I and my friend is.

Now encoded within the film Treasure Planet is all my research I have been presently been occupied with concerning Medusa, Spiders and the Moon which is what Treasure Planet is. Moon of a 1000 worlds not to mention one armed one eyed beings who are anthropomorphized versions of the moon.


Not only do we deal with the one arm one eye cyborg but since most of my research was uncovering the spider connections and spider cults, as well as the functioning of the arachnoid mater part of the brain, it seems only appropriate I find the spider as my adversary in this film. Not only this but my so called mother in the film is Sarah and as we all know by know Sarah is another name for Lilith-Medusa.
 
It's that Phoenician Heart Pendent that gave
it away besides her name being Sarah.


Well enough about me. Lets expose some really weird "coded" characters like our good pal Jewel Del Core and Dana Horochowski. The extent of the encodings and the theme concerning them are humorous if anything, but in all seriousness we are dealing with liars and abusers of power. At the end of the day they are not who they say they are. Schoellmann either is behind this to a degree or his family members, and whoever Jewel Del Core really is, she will definitely not go on camera and clear the record and will not give tell the truth.

Someone knows who Jewel Del Core is, whether she is aware of these "coded" characters based on her or not, the reality is she is a public figure in the consciousness of mankind like myself and other people I work with. The question I am trying to determine is why is she put into these comics, art and movies and what purpose does it serve.
 
If only you could see the rest of
the picture. The syncs are out of
this world.

What is important to recognize about this Karnilla connection is the fact she has a subordinate sorceress that I'm sure you'll recognize immediately upon seeing her and verifying the linguistic software attached. As in Venus Jewel we will find confirmation of the person in real time.
 

Amora has devoted her immortal life to the pursuit of power and pleasure, using sorcery and sexuality as her tools. Born into the Asgardian gods, Amora studied under the mighty sorceress Karnilla The Norn Queen, who ultimately expelled her for being too undisciplined. Amora went on to study under many other Asgardian mages, often seducing them to learn their secrets. By the time she reached adulthood, Amora was a powerful sorceress, famous for her beauty and infamous for her heartless scheming. An early alliance with the warrior goddess Brunnhilde the Valkyrie ended with Amora trapping Brunnhilde's soul, using the Valkyrie's vacated form as a shell for herself and various pawns to inhabit over the centuries that followed. Brunnhilde would eventually return, becoming one of Amora's bitterest enemies.
 

Pardoned in recent years after helping defend Asgard against Surtur, Amora has had an on-and-off romantic link with her longtime foe Thor, to whom she was drawn even more strongly after he inherited the throne of Asgard. As Thor's ally, advisor and sometime lover, Amora has been a prominent figure in Thor's Asgard. Sadly, Amora was among the many Asgardians apparently slain when Thor's brother Loki led a revolt in fulfillment of the Ragnarok prophecies. Whether she will rise again remains to be seen.
 

Yes that is right Dana Horochowski right in time for Ragnarok; The Final Battle. Interesting to find that besides being a disciple of Karnilla (Jewel Del Core) she also encodes the software AMORA and ROMA in her website 7thfire.biz

Something isn't right about all of this. And most cannot fathom what these two could really be up to but I have enough to go on her besides their videos in which lies and misinfo is the norm. Whatever truth is given is meant to trap you inside their notions of what is reality.

Below we have an image I found off a Trampleonsnakes3 video.

 
 
 In another coded character we find Jewel Del Core (Core as in Kore Persephone) as Selene. Selene is also the moon. Oddly enough with the below comic an odd syncronistic detail stood out, the fact that Jewel Del Core's arms where not very visible in her photo above as well as a reference to it below.


Sailor Mars from the Japanese Anime Sailor Moon. Used to watch this show
as a kid all the time. Funny how you run into people in real life.
Key point to make, Sailor Mars aka Ray utilized sigil magic as well.

And then on one of Jewel Del Core's websites we find this photo classified by
her as "magical". This is where it becomes really weird.

This is Medusa from Megami Tensei
Same snake and same nudity. Same girl.

Then of course the Sisters of Fate being Weaving Spiders.
 
 
I still can't figure out if this "woman" is indeed an immortal vampiress or just a child who has been ritually abused since a young age. Whatever the case, lies cannot be allowed to stand, and her connections to the Golden Dawn and other sorcerers and sorceresses are being made obvious for all. I don't pretend to know everything, and what I am dealing with here is so incredibly insane, I wonder how I can proceed at all.
 
 
Fact is, this woman is no ordinary woman and at the forefront of a "truth movement", her "movements" and symbols must be analysed. For one, her information is from a source that myself and friends have identified as lunar agents, those who insist the moon cannot and must not be destroyed.


Moving on with our "coded" friends we come to good friend of mine Ryan Oake, who is an outstanding researcher and analyst. The film he has been encoded into is Conan The Barbarian (2011). The film itself deals with the same story as always, draconian stage plays written by Schoellmann and his associates, the proof I need isn't there but Stefan Schoellmann is one of the major key players behind the Medusa Transmissions I have been decoding alongside my other friends. Whoever is responsible will be brought out into the light and the truth will be known by all.
 
 
They know who we are. These puppet masters pulling the strings know what we are here to do. But again it is this Stefan Schoellmann controlling the strings and pulling the puppets. Do you think this man isn't on Facebook and Youtube monitoring these truthers. Take a look at what this Schoellmann is really capable of and know he has a family just like him and worse, but then again, does it get worse than this puppet master? Guess we'll see shortly.
 

This guy is the real deal. And now you can finally understand certain encodings behind the movies and how they know what they do. Perhaps you yourself are encoded in a movie or you know a friend. Either case, understanding the significance behind it is of vital importance on your quest to reclaiming what was stolen from you and everyone else. These liars don't want you to ever get out of here. They want you trapped and a slave for ever in their fake worlds and evil dimensions.

The one last genius I know who is encoded in so many media projects is outstanding beyond all. His understanding of the problems we face are correct in depth and in application of a solution. He is demonized as cold, heartless and robotic in the films and tv shows, but I will show exactly how our enemies utilize this software and media to make our enemies heroes and our heroes villains.
 
On the left is Jesse Einblau, center is Barclay from Star Trek The Next Generation
and the right is John Henry from Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Perfect example would be Sailor Mars a.k.a Jewel Del Core being the hero while by genius friend Jesse Einblau is related to a robot A.I. computer. This is anything but true! He is a man who has feelings which I can hardly say about most on this diseased planetary cell. We have a trinity connection with this A.I. theme and my friend here. Star Trek, Terminator and Caprica.
 
 
The A.I. theme connection to my friend Jesse is so extensive and he himself is not even aware of these encodings. I do this for everyone to show them just what is transpiring here. Stefan Schoellmann is directly responsible and we should be grilling this man on a fire at this point.

The next connection I would like to make is in the TV show Caprica which has to do with the Cylons, a robotic A.I. race. This show is a prequel to Battlestar Galactica.
 

Dr. Daniel Graystone is the founder and CEO of Caprica's Graystone Industries, the inventor of the holoband, and owner of the Caprica City Buccaneers in the years before the Fall of the Twelve Colonies. He is the creator of the Cylons.
 
Anyways this is exactly what my friend Jesse spoke to me about, that he himself was going to be in possession of this business, but somehow got cheated out of it.
 
Jeese Einblau. Genius extraordinaire

So in another dimension or parallel time the ones who can access these realms and time lines understand this, and understands exactly what my friend is capable of. But oddly enough paint him in a light that is contrary to who he actually is.


The medusa themes are always present knowing now who is behind it all. We get closer and closer to solving this immense puzzle and deception. This isn't all with Jesse Einblau. The next "coded" character is the most obvious. His actions in the anime Saber Rider & The Star Sheriffs dictate that he is indeed my ally in this cosmic war and we will blow up the moon.

JESSE BLUE ~ JESSE EINBLAU
 

Now here is where the software all converges. We have Jewel Del Core, who was a spokeswoman for the Group For Hellenic Re-Establishment (GH REES). I won't bother with the organizations details but the fact is they are awaiting NEMESIS.

The villain of Saber Rider is Nemesis. In in episode The Nth Degree, we find out Nemesis is a cyborg. What the key detail is here is the fact the Star Trek episode with Barclay where he hooks himself up to the computer is also called The Nth Degree.

To wrap up Jewel Del Core's encodings

Greek Flag Colours

 
Now we have the animated 80's film Fire and Ice whose plot details the Invasion of North America circa 10,000 BCE. Jewel Del Core stated to me in one of our conversations that she was familiar with this film and had seen parts as part of some indoctrination. I am only gathering this together  to analyse how Schoellmann plays a part in these current happenings.


Correct actions and correct words.
I suppose we all have fallen short.

But sabotage is afoot. Call it like it is.

However this all plays out, I will be there making sure the truth comes out right and we get out of this mess.

9 comments:

  1. obviously you can see the programmed system. Schoellmann is a puppet, and identifying or eliminating a puppet does not affect the system because the program will insert itself into another puppet. we speak of the enemy as "they" (which controls our consciousness and becomes an "in a me") but it is really a central core program with quadrillions of subroutines that are like ganglia brain tentacles coming out it. the pipe or bong that you show represents an egyptian djed symbol which is an electrical transformer. now that you can see the coded system, leave it when you have the opportunity and don't look back. thinking that you're going to conquer it is another trap. ego is the vulnerable aspect of our consciousness. it seeks those with large egos as easy subjects for total mind takeover - and there 4, has absorbed those egos within itself - and as you can see, it has an ego that is so drunk on self admiration that it is like a staggering out of control drunk. that is one of the reasons why so many people are beginning to see it for what it is. that is the weakness in it that can be used to leave it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. interesting. thanks for the comment.

      if Schoellmann is a puppet are you implying you know the master?

      Delete
    2. i've been observing it for about five years, and i've tracked it through recent history over the past century and throughout ancient history and mythologies. you obviously can see the coded patterns and tell tale signatures. research history and religion texts and you'll find them there, too.

      Delete
  2. The extent of crimes against ellenes and all other fractals in the current drama past present future/now have reached a level of perversion and sickness which can only be addressed by one remedy - turning inward to remedy where the illness evolves out from, synchronizing outward has provided the physical key to penetrate only a physical door when one fails to use the (archetype key– where physical source derives) invisible key, the door remains locked - one cannot solely depend on the status quo or tech- corrupted programs of the Zionistic platform to define a fractal beings nature, nor can one conclude the above musings intended result as definitive fact to imply that (referring to myself) knowingly or unknowingly participating in a game which appears to me to be nothing short of a distraction to cause division, … division which is dual in nature, it does nothing but perpetuate the intended script of one fractal over another ….the end result, casts us all into a constant effort to initiate corrective actions (fractal vs fractal), by use of the inherent antibody conditions which provide intellectual or mental war against one another….this article, is anything but substance, the intended delivery omits any type of inclusive of repairable treatment in this area or node of the U.O. It should be obvious to the aware ones, if in fact there exists any here in this forum, that these depictions are in fact made to steer one’s mind away from critical thought and personal introspection of their own imbalances the obsession usually will continue to deter one from actualizing their own memory and force….these above noted observations are clearly researched and synchronized using what is in the researchers mind, which pushes them in a direction which allows one to synchronize the above possibilities or to create a fantasy within the fantasy…these musings are nothing short of an individual’s (whether indoctrinated himself as Zionist programmer or unaware profiteer of a corrupt corporate shill of zion) true ambition is to make a mockery of the antibody functions of the UO (in my case) a proponent of restoration of the organism, planetary cell, fractal cell, etc… would draw from this article the duality at play, a duality which I refuse to address,…. As I am neither one nor the other. One thing that may not be clear here is that he or she who will present the unadulterated truth must be made to be perceived as the prescribed demon or one poled adversary – as counter fitters themselves, they have no substance to depict me in such a fashion as it is merely their archon-ic nature of delivery which confuses those who are accessing some point of personal restoration of memory…..this of course I refer to the mindset and level of duality that is clearly at play by Zionistic Mongolian playbook…. To be in this mode of mind – is a position which holds that humanity must crave only physical solutions or causes which align with the answers to forgotten effects, most tend to flee from that part inside which craves to return to nature….. which may be deemed necessary at the start to grasp the enormity of such crimes against the collective fractal here on earth. Understanding the current state of humanity and it’s underdeveloped, or turned off and muted denial of SELF has resulted in half/partial complete dismissiveness of Meta science and factual neural data. When one realizes that they are in need of significant internal introspection – to the extent of one’s inherent devices, it is at that point one can remove the cloud that hinders the portal which exists at the center of ones forehead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just intelligent words an I hope ur programming malfunctions to save men from your sexual perversions an the entity they have attached to your sexuality.Satan promised he would make yall gods an goddesses without the True source creator an nah its dust an ashes time.For yall clever sorcery.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. you are the kind beyond redemption it seems.

      a shame...a shame you go out and hurt people.

      I would ask you to come clean but it really is to late for that isn't it, judging by the actions of NSA this morning against my friend

      sickening .... You will pay for your manipulations and the people you harmed.

      Delete
  4. HILARIOUS... I can't wait to kick some ass into some catfood cans.

    ReplyDelete